Team Oranje Fénix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom, Honour and Respect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEST RACING / TOF Garage

Go down 
+6
BigM
Pineapple
Admin
Nuttyboy812
Flamester
Velocity
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:58 pm

lol I like that tune Very Happy and btw that stage looks like its going to be fun to make, good luck WEST, btw I still have to get to challenging you some time
Back to top Go down
https://teamoranjefenix.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Mustang or 2JZ 2NR?

WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 523387_240597062717924_396330518_n

Hint: That front end looks an awful lot like a 2005-ish Ford Mustang... but the rear window covers suggest a Boss 302...
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:12 pm

NICE CAR WEST! I'm pretty sure that's a Mustang Boss 302.
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Hey West No.5 what do you think of this Mustang i made?
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Madness2012051022012530
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

West can I challenge you for the Orange Nightmare?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

@Red

Keep working on your cars. Don't quit your day job yet...

@Nutty

Oranje Nightmare...

I suck at wasting, but if you can waste EL KING, DR Monstaa, or M A S H E E N with Grey Skull (Pick two) you can challenge.
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:54 pm

WEST No. 5 wrote:
@Red

Keep working on your cars. Don't quit your day job yet...
Ok West i won't quit yet! i will probably not quit in 1000 years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Got bored and spent a few minutes making my new profile pic:
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Crimsonfury
Shortly after this photo was taken, there were reports of "Blood Rain" on the I95 Southbound highway...

Last edited by WEST No. 5 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fuck you tinypic)
Back to top Go down
Thunder-Edge
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Thunder-Edge

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 am

Whoa :O Holy crap thats awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kirbyowns14?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 pm

If this tune plays:

Then the unholy trinity may roam the streets untouched...
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Nitrate12
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Unbounded
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Crimsonfury

Anyways, use them as background for your fancy computer. I'll get some others thrown up in HD in a while...
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Im using Unbounded as my wallpaper right now Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Where oh where is Kitty? Are exams taking her almost to the end of June that she can't come online for five minutes?

I'll ponder that later... before I go:

WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Nsx15
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Holy shit West, that is really good
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:51 am

Yo west how did you get that video in your topic? I tried to do that in my topic but it keeps showing just the url
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:19 am

WEST, I have footage of me wasting MASHEEN but he was weakened quite a lot by El King, does this count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:19 am

Red wrote:
Yo west how did you get that video in your topic? I tried to do that in my topic but it keeps showing just the url

Not sure. It doesn't seem to work for me on this laptop...

but if you want a working way, click the movie film icon (Next to smilies, under the "Bold Letter" icon), paste the video, and bam. Done.

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
WEST, I have footage of me wasting MASHEEN but he was weakened quite a lot by El King, does this count?

Errr... not sure. I'd have to watch it...

Also: add this to your dream cars list:
Spoiler:
21 KB and I hit the piece limit in NFMM... never gonna make it there, but I have my own personal uses for it... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Keep up the good work, I still need to finish my challenge at some point! Very Happy ~ Kitty
Back to top Go down
https://teamoranjefenix.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:50 pm

DIABLO!

WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Diablo14
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Diablo16
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Outlaw11

Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Niceeee. Too bad im not really on TOF anymore but I sent Kitty a PM and an e-mail about something that would be truley epic. COME BACK KITTY
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Nutty didn't you leave TOF? your in MW now are you not? let me know soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 pm

The man with the master plan and some brand-new bands, WEST No. 5 speaking here. All of you drop what you are doing and LISTEN UP!

NFMM Stages are in the works! You will have 10 different classes to master, with three tracks in each class. Here's the lowdown on the first six:

DRAG: Exactly as the name sounds. Straight line driving all the way, baby! Only one problem, the tracks are littered with obsticles and jumps! Somebody, please! Call the police! You master these tracks, you'll win Unbounded. The master of the quarter-mile style runs!

DRIFT: Hot from Japan, the goal is to send your ride as sideways as you can! The tracks are short. So short, you won't need to stunt here. Three runs on one track with the kings of drift judging the battles makes you want to drive on ICE! Keep your cool here, and JDM XTREME is yours! This Eight-Six is an insane beast on the turns, so watch out!

SPRINT: Point A to Point B. Get there fast as you can! One problem, you got 5-0 following you! DAYUM! Who called the cops?! Outrun them, man! DO IT!! If you can last on three tracks with a full grid of opponents in SoJ's, you'll win The Saint 2. The latest prototype from the LRC Group R&D Lab!

HIGHWAY: Oh hell yeah! Think you are hot on the streets? Take it to the highways! Tracks are elevated COMPLETELY. Understand? You fall off, you better just quit. Making up lost ground is damn near impossible to accomplish! Beat three runs, and outrun the 5-0, and TOKYO FURY is yours!

WASTING: If you can't freggin' guess, the goal is to KILL ALL OF THE OPPONENTS!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! However, this ain't cakewalk: You gotta waste a full grid of EL KINGS That are after you in each round! If you can survive a through beating, DOOM RIDER is yours to crush everyone around you!

CIRCUIT: This is where your skills gotta be gold with your speed, agility, and my favorite, power, all come into play. You run solo on a one lap run on a closed track in an attempt to break the record! No cutting allowed, so play fair with the road, and you'll be rewarded with AKUMU! The Evolution VIII has set records on major tracks around the world, and it'll be yours if you win!

Thats all I can tell you for now on the tracks. The latest car from the LRC Group? Just so happens to be another "DIABLO" project car that has the nickname, "COSMIC". The hell they planning with this thing?! Going into space?! I don't know, but that wing is gonna keep it glued to the road as you are speedin' down the highway!
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Diablo18

So all y'all keep on rollin'! This is WEST No. 5, goin' for some more info, stay tuned in!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 am

Its looking great, can't wait to try out those tracks! BTW I still have to do the stretch with the Katana I believe it is Razz
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Dude west how much polygons does that car have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 am

Red wrote:
Dude west how much polygons does that car have?

Hit 207 a while ago, but in order for it to make "DIABLO" status, its gotta be over 210. The front re-make is in the works, but nowhere near done. Plus the back needs a small detail or two filled in...

PS - August 10, 2012. Something big is gonna happen...
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Late birthday present for me. My B-day is on August 7, although I know this has nothing to do with me Razz

P.S. How did you do the spoiler supports?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WEST RACING / TOF Garage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next