Share | 

WEST RACING / TOF Garage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:54 am

I have good news and bad news:

The good:

I have a new system for the cars. It's a lot simpler, and you don't have to annoy me for rank upgrade battle.

The bad:

The new system means less cars. And I mean it does away with all of the challenges, all of the rank-upgrades, and you just get two cars.

Now I K what you are thinking. "WHAT ARE YUOU NUTZ!????!1??"

My response:
Spoiler:

So here is the deal:

I narrow it down to two cars, but give you multiple stats. In return, you don't have to go through hoops and hoops to challenge me to a a rank upgrade. Plus you get to pick the two cars I allow you to use out of all of them. Power to the players...

WHY THE HELL I WOULD DO THIS?

I am never on NFMM. I am not hacking NFM as much as I used to. Most everybody wants a rank upgrade, but my account is going to run out very shortly and I don't see myself renewing it. Black Sunshine needs work...

... also because I am packing my bags for a long drive home. I'm not gonna be happy when I gotta drag my ass out of bed and down to the general store in... six hours followed by a two hour drive through the winding backroads and highways of New England. Yay for me...
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 am

What about people who already got cars from you do they still get two picks, do they get one or none? Or does it depend on how many cars they got from you?

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
What about people who already got cars from you do they still get two picks, do they get one or none? Or does it depend on how many cars they got from you?

The old cars will be considered "Outdated" and will be souvenirs for those who got them.

You get your pick: Racer or Waster with three different stats to pick from.

NOW COMES THE FUN PART:

You are allowed to select two cars from everything I have made/have yet to make and vote to have them placed in the TOF Roost. One vote for waster, one vote for racer.

Everything but the following are fair game:
- Anything with "DIABLO" in the name (the NSX and the Cosmo)
- Anything made under the "KINGDOM 12" name (TVR Speed 12)
- Anything in XMZ, XMA, or NFM Skyline

That is it. Anything else is fair game. I mean it. Anything in my inventory of cars (and a few that have yet to be finished) are fair game. Just don't expect me to start up on a whole new car...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Brix will be shat when I enter rooms with this thing:

LegnaK, thank your lucky stars I'm not coming for you... I got an army of these things...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 am

Now that looks like the type of car West would drive Razz
Back to top Go down
http://teamoranjefenix.canadian-forum.com
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 am

PINGAS! I WAS GOING TO MAKE THAT CAR FOR SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Alright gentlemen. I have the racer here:

Yakuza VIII:

A stolen Enigma VII, the Yakuza VIII is a modification of an already great thing. Less weight and more boost makes this car as fast as they can get.

(And yes. It comes with the neon)

I'll be posting the codes when I come back from my vacation. Until then, I'll be rollin' down the freeway... Catch me if you can Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Have a good trip vince!, cant wait to test out that car!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:59 pm

The stage maker is out, so I guess its time for me to begin showing my plans off. You won't get Yakuza VIII, but two other cars instead. They are?

Bloodrain: A cherry hatchback with more power than your average rustbucket. Twice the fun to drive, but the tires aren't great on it...

Hellfire: Who said you had to play nice? An oversized sedan has been modified with some smokin' hot paint and looks twice as badass with that plow on the front...

... The cars ain't the only thing getting interesting. You have to master two stages for each of them:

Bloodrain likes to kick it on the beach at midnight. It'll be a blast, so hang on tight! Showdown with him there, and he'll bring you to his personal playground in the suburbs... Can you say, "Suburban Suicide"?

Hellfire on the other hand would rather bury you with the rest of the spikes in his tracks. They are short in design, but the road twists and turns faster than you can think. If you can survive that, maybe he'll let you onto the freeway for a, shal we say, "Freeway Driveby"?

Master all of them and you'll get the "DIABLO Times". Beat them, and you'll unlock alternative stats and a customized version of the two cars listed before!

So get ready for some fun... It's sure to be a blast through some hellish suburbs and the freeways...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 am

Update:

Bloodrain is nearing the "Ready" stage. Adding details and getting ready to work on Hellfire.

Stages are almost done. Just gotta get the freeways working...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    

Back to top Go down

WEST RACING / TOF Garage
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3