Team Oranje Fénix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom, Honour and Respect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEST RACING / TOF Garage

Go down 
+6
BigM
Pineapple
Admin
Nuttyboy812
Flamester
Velocity
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Empty
PostSubject: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:23 am

Codes are down - Servers are crap. Will get new ones up shortly.

Last edited by WEST No. 5 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

Location : North America, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, South America, Antar

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Where are the codes?
Back to top Go down
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Z-Man wrote:
Where are the codes?

It says he's updating for a reason......
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Calm down Z, he is going to post the Class I codes and then you have to win the tunes from him or Kitty (this is according to our claiming team cars topic on AIM)
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

Location : North America, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, South America, Antar

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:34 am

Meh. I didn't read that part. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:02 pm

I cant wait to see what West has created, hope for the best of luck for those creating cars for the team
Back to top Go down
https://teamoranjefenix.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:05 am

First post has been updated with some insane rides for you all to drive. Now the races are gonna start real soon, and ya'll are gonna be the ones makin' the wins!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:14 am

Ohh Id like to be up first to challenge you West Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:32 am

Ahahaha... It's not that easy... I haven't even gotten the times set for 2/3 of the cars! But if you want to test yourself:

CLASS II REQUIREMENTS (JDM Unwanted V2. NO MODDING OF CAR ALLOWED)

- Lap time of less than 29 seconds in JDM Unwanted V2 (Oranje Fénix) on NFM1 Stage 5 (VIDEO NEEDED)
- Win 10 Races with JDM Unwanted V2 AGAINST NON TOF MEMBERS! (Screenshots work)
- Do a 25 Lap race (WITH NPC'S) on... lets say... ah what the hell, NFM1 Stage 5. (Video
or Screenshots, but video is preferred)

Think you can beat it? You should. It's fairly easy... Heh heh he...
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
TOF member
TOF member
Pineapple

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:22 am

can any member of TOF try out xd If so Ill be on it as soon as I can :thumbs:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:42 pm

CLASS TWO UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING HAVE ENTERED THE PROTOTYPING STAGE:
Tougé Terror
Black Sunshine

THE FOLLOWING CARS ARE READY FOR DEPLOYMENT AFTER TESTING:

Nighthawk
Midnight Warrior
Oranje Nightmare

THESE ARE THE RULLES FOR UPGRADES ON KATANA:

1. The Runner: Beat The Strech in 1:00:3.00 (One minute, three seconds) or less
2. Master of flow: Weave through the spikes on Stage 7 and 12 in NFM2 and Stage 7 in NFM1 without taking a single point of damage. Must have video proof of you doing this... (should be easy/fun)
3. Thrill Seeker: Pull of a "Who Are You Again...?" followed by "Massive Roll Spinning!" and ending with "What the...?" (Recommendation: do this on NFM1 Stage 6)
4: The Reveal: Show me the evidence you have for the upgrade, then we will talk about rule 6...
5. The Duel: Battle me in a STOCK Katana (only the color may be modified) to win the upgrade...

Admin/Kitty is gunning for the upgrade. Should be easy. Alright, you know the drill. In the words of Xzibit,LET'S GO!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:49 pm

TIME FOR SOME IMAGES OF CLASS ONE:

WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Oranje11
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Greysk10
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Oranje12

and this just made my profile pic:
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Katana10

Back to top Go down
BigM
TOF member
TOF member
BigM

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:55 pm

awesome cars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:23 pm

COMIN' STRAIGHT OUT OF MY UNDERGROUND RADIO STATION AND BLASTING THE FUNKIEST BEATS AROUND, I PRESENT TO YOU THE LATEST NEWS HEADLINE:

WEST No. 5 has finished editing the Class II cars for racing. Is this dude for real? CLASS II IS HERE?!?!?

HELL YES IT IS!!!!
For you racers, Midnight Warrior is here to defend your honor!
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Midnig15
For the waster in all of us, Oranje Nightmare is soooo big, I had to re-size the car to get it into the photo!
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Oranje13
And those who don't want either, this is Ridgeline Runner. Pickuptruck designed to go fast and plow through stuff
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Ridgel10

But what about the tunes? I know you want something...

Tougé Terror is for the drifter in most all of us. Eat some tire, road!
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Touget10
Pocket Rocket? How about Nighthawk? Sure, not much changed... except for the turbocharger and extra 10 PSI of boost...
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Nighth12
And who needs a supercharger to look cool? Black Sunshine demonstrates that perfectly... at 160MPH....
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Blacks10
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Those are honestly really good cars Shocked Impressive work WEST I really like the looks of them, Keep it up all you car editors in the team, all the cars you make are awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm

WEST No. 5 wrote:
Ahahaha... It's not that easy... I haven't even gotten the times set for 2/3 of the cars! But if you want to test yourself:

CLASS II REQUIREMENTS (JDM Unwanted V2. NO MODDING OF CAR ALLOWED)

- Lap time of less than 29 seconds in JDM Unwanted V2 (Oranje Fénix) on NFM1 Stage 5 (VIDEO NEEDED)
- Win 10 Races with JDM Unwanted V2 AGAINST NON TOF MEMBERS! (Screenshots work)
- Do a 25 Lap race (WITH NPC'S) on... lets say... ah what the hell, NFM1 Stage 5. (Video
or Screenshots, but video is preferred)

Think you can beat it? You should. It's fairly easy... Heh heh he...
PINGAS! I can't vid record eventhough i have bandicam because it is not registered yet. GAHHHHHH! Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:44 pm

You should be able to record videos regardless of not being registered, It is very simple to record videos, make sure you save the files to the desk top for easy access, to record you have to select target and then rectangle on screen. A blue box will appear, that is your recording space. You may record up to 10 minutes for free without being registered. To record press the red record button in the right hand corner, to stop press it again, you can also activate it using short cuts like pressing F12 (Depends on what its set to) If you have any more or other troubles let me know
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:57 pm

how am I gonna earn these cars without being registered, is it possible?
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:
You should be able to record videos regardless of not being registered, It is very simple to record videos, make sure you save the files to the desk top for easy access, to record you have to select target and then rectangle on screen. A blue box will appear, that is your recording space. You may record up to 10 minutes for free without being registered. To record press the red record button in the right hand corner, to stop press it again, you can also activate it using short cuts like pressing F12 (Depends on what its set to) If you have any more or other troubles let me know
Ok thanks Admin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:52 am

well, it helps to be registered. But I know two cars nobody is gonna win from me... Evil or Very Mad
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Theduo10

Imagine getting passed on the highway by either of those cars...
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:58 pm

you would never get passed by a fiero, they are way too rare and the saint 2 (im guessing) I dont think exists, and WEST, is that a challenge???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:00 am

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
you would never get passed by a fiero, they are way too rare and the saint 2 (im guessing) I dont think exists, and WEST, is that a challenge???

Google "Panoz Abruzzi" and get back to me on that...

Its not. I'm saying you aren't getting my Fiero (or my Saint 2)

NOW

Why is Lucifer here? I thought he left TOF *thinks* Nevermind... Forget I asked about that...
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:58 am

WEST No. 5 wrote:
Nuttyboy812 wrote:

Google "Panoz Abruzzi" and get back to me on that...

Its not. I'm saying you aren't getting my Fiero (or my Saint 2)

NOW

Why is Lucifer here? I thought he left TOF *thinks* Nevermind... Forget I asked about that...
Uhhh lucifer is just a guest here
Back to top Go down
Lacad

Lacad

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Awesamo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:33 am

TWO UPDATES:
1. This song kicks ass and is now my "garage" theme:

2. Making a new stage + cars. For the stage, this is my reference:
WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Cranks10

For the cars, I am not gonna give away the refrence. But last time I checked, "Akumu" is Japanese for "Nightmare"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEST RACING / TOF Garage    WEST RACING / TOF Garage  Empty

Back to top Go down

WEST RACING / TOF Garage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next