Team Oranje Fénix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom, Honour and Respect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Almighty Post Thread!

Go down 
+10
Red
BigM
mr.Hoh
Pineapple
Nuttyboy812
Flamester
Kitty
Velocity
Admin
AceAim00
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DarkFlameX

DarkFlameX

The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 am

Aww...thats sad...

Kity

Y U STILL ACTIVE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koner1
koner1

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Troll

Well, there was only 1 car on the topic anyways.
Back to top Go down
DarkFlameX

DarkFlameX

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:58 pm

ok...lol

HAX TIME

­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­HAX

­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­HAX
­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­HAX
­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­HAX

­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­L ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­O ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­L
Back to top Go down
koner1
koner1

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Big chin ORLY?

Well, we might as well have some fun before Kity gets back Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkFlameX

DarkFlameX

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 pm

­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­ ­­­LOLOLOL

go to elites chat.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:17 pm

lol Yes im back shortly, Im ok with talking on skype or on the chat here Smile
Back to top Go down
koner1
koner1

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Razz

I will be on Skype Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkFlameX

DarkFlameX

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 pm

HJG|AHSDAGJFHJDKGFHVGDFJODHJGHPDUI

TBX JOINED RUSH GAMES

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 am

Gold on the Ceiling wrote:
Razz

I will be on Skype Very Happy

ik, your always on skype anyways lol
Back to top Go down
koner1
koner1

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Crap, buster joined this forum... On AIM he spammed about more than 3 of his own websites, and is a spammer. Just great... Troll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Gold on the Ceiling wrote:
Crap, buster joined this forum... On AIM he spammed about more than 3 of his own websites, and is a spammer. Just great... Troll

Well Ill just have to keep watch then Smile
Back to top Go down
https://teamoranjefenix.canadian-forum.com
the-buster-ZX

the-buster-ZX

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 pm

koner1 wrote:

I didn't spam my sites Koner,wolfinABox and darkflameX spammed my sites.
Back to top Go down
the-buster-ZX

the-buster-ZX

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Why does everyone have a problem with me joining a forum? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:30 am

because your a spammer, are you even on the team? Also I request him to be banned as he has sent me an email promoting one of his websites and I bet others on this forum have gotten it too. Jesus Christ this is a forum not a fucking billboard...
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:05 am

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
because your a spammer, are you even on the team? Also I request him to be banned as he has sent me an email promoting one of his websites and I bet others on this forum have gotten it too. Jesus Christ this is a forum not a fucking billboard...
Nuttyboy, It is MUCH worse on CMF than here... People such as tiger have been posting stolen cars and marketing bots are overriding recaptchas.... There are even polish bots! x.x
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Dont worry about what is happening on other sites, at the first sign of trouble let me know right away, put include evidence Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkFlameX

DarkFlameX

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:27 pm

the-buster-ZX wrote:
koner1 wrote:

I didn't spam my sites Koner,wolfinABox and darkflameX spammed my sites.

Koner didn't spammed your site... *facedesk*.

I saw the Off-topic archives on CMF and...what do you think?

TBZX spammed his clan to death.
Back to top Go down
koner1
koner1

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Oooooh, so buster is framing me for spamming his shitty site and getting you banned?

Real mature.

Don't bother even saying that here. Nobody believes you and neither does anyone else think I'd be the one to do that. Big chin
Back to top Go down
DarkFlameX

DarkFlameX

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 pm

I saw in TOF chat that you banned TBZX. Even tough I hate him very much too, can't you think a little? Moderators/Administrators should ban members because they did very bad things on the X forum, not only because you hate him. At least, as a punishment for the minor damage to the forums, give him a warning, not a perma-ban. A good moderotor of a forum should keep this in mind, not to ban pepole for rivalitity or only because the X person is hated by the most of the community or FOR FUN. That's a THING of what should a Moderator/Administrator DO. I mean, come on! That's not even fair... Yes, I hate him, but that dosen't mean he can't get a 2nd chance.

~DarkFlameX.
Back to top Go down
koner1
koner1

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 pm

I understand, but you haven't seen what he's done on AIM, and even when he's tried to impersonate others to destroy their reputation.

And I know that the only possible reason he registered here was to spy.

I went to one of the forums he was on, and he wants to "take down" the other clans. Why should I let him come here to know what we're doing? Sure, everyone registers on the forums for the other clans. But buster? Come on, I know what he's here for, and it ain't for chat.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 am

1 more day and its my birthday Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Almighty Post Thread!   The Almighty Post Thread! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Almighty Post Thread!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Oranje Fénix :: Off Topic :: General Talk-
Jump to: