Team Oranje Fénix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom, Honour and Respect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car Fraud

Go down 
3 posters

Should this Copier be banned from nfmm?
Yes
Car Fraud  I_vote_lcap75%Car Fraud  I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Car Fraud  I_vote_lcap25%Car Fraud  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

Car Fraud  Empty
PostSubject: Car Fraud    Car Fraud  EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 am

ok guys. I have this car i made out of scratch called Red's Road Car.
Road car
Spoiler:
Unfortunately, inspite it was private and made out of scratch, Elite Racer V3 tried to make a version of it himself and distributed it as super public(like what happened to turbo's Iq elite waster). Unlike the iq elite waster, This road car is made out of scratch and not based off of an nfm car.
Spoiler:
(notice how it's super public) Like how turbo stated it: If you see this car, DO NOT use it. DO NOT credit him with the original creation. And DO NOT download this car into your car files.
Here's a quote from turbo: "This highlighted what I think is a major problem with custom cars. If someone takes the work or creation of another, and reproduces it without permission, there should be some way for the owner to reclaim their work. Time and time again, I have see people's creations stolen, copied, and released to the public (a perfect example would be "Grand Ark", made by DivineSpirit). There needs to be some way that a person can reclaim their hard work, and prevent it from being distributed. If this goal can be attained through the removal of the entire car from the person's account, and/or a ban of increasing severity that eventually leads to account deactivation, so be it. We cannot have people going around and stealing/faking codes like this, it's just not right!

Where I come from (America), it's illegal to steal or reproduce someone's work without their permission (it's known as a copyright). There are ways that a person, if they feel their work has been stolen or reproduced without permission, can regain what is rightfully theirs, and I feel that NFM needs a similar system, as soon as possible." -Turbo.

But that's not all the cars he copied.... He even copied my Bugatti Veyron(out of scratch) and My Corvette Z06 C5( also out of scratch) I know that My Corvette Z06 c5 was public but only public not super public and he downloaded it to his car files somehow.....
Original Veyron:
Spoiler:
Copy(FAIL) Veyron:
Spoiler:
Original Corvette Z06 C5:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

Car Fraud  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Fraud    Car Fraud  EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Arnt the Vette and the Veyron exactly the same?
Back to top Go down
Red
NFM Editor
NFM Editor
Red

Car Fraud  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Fraud    Car Fraud  EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Nuttyboy812 wrote:
Arnt the Vette and the Veyron exactly the same?
well for the fail veyron elite racer made, it's too narrow and the roof is missing. For the Corvette, he just made it a little bit longer(that's wut she said) lol! so technically the differences are minimal, but if you see this car DON'T DOWNLOAD IT
Back to top Go down
Lacad

Lacad

Car Fraud  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Fraud    Car Fraud  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Lol elite is a fail he copied the RR name off me The Rally races
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car Fraud  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Fraud    Car Fraud  Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Fraud