Team Oranje Fénix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom, Honour and Respect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monopoleh Work In Progress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macintosh OS Ten

Monopoleh Work In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Monopoleh Work In Progress   Monopoleh Work In Progress EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 am

This is the Monopoly project. It follows the rules of the original English Monopoly (in a 1v1 situation), but should be followable with any other version, as they are very similar. Though originally created as a board game, there are also a variety of versions for the PC. I'm not sure about console versions. If you find there's a better tactic than the one I discuss, please tell me. Enjoy! Razz

One will need:
  • A complete monopoly set, or a game disc. If you haven't got a set or a disc or you've lost something from your set, you can usually get a new set or disc for around 20-25 GBP.
  • 1-5 friends. Optional if you have the disc, as you should be able to play the computer.

Playing:

I suggest you refer to an official Monopoly manual for this.

Tactics:

Jail:

Buying Properties:

Last edited by Macintosh OS Ten on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
koner1
koner1

Monopoleh Work In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monopoleh Work In Progress   Monopoleh Work In Progress EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

I don't always play monopoly, but when I do, I buy every goddam thing possible Troll
Back to top Go down

Monopoleh Work In Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Oranje Fénix :: Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: