Team Oranje Fénix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom, Honour and Respect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Submit Reviews!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Founder
Founder
Kitty

Please Submit Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Please Submit Reviews!   Please Submit Reviews! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Hey Everyone on this Team!!

I need you input to make this forum a hit, I need to know several things from you guys, Even if you fill out this app, however sloppy it may be it can really help with How this forums is going to be laid out. So if you have the time, please fill this app! Simply copy and paste and answer the Questions!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
C-------------8s
TOF member
TOF member
C-------------8s

PostSubject: Re: Please Submit Reviews!   Please Submit Reviews! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:55 pm

1. Is the lay out of this forum good? Does it need improvement? To Me i think it looks good

2. Do you find this forum is better than the secret TOF forum on AIM? Yes its Better

3. Should we use the forum for other things? I was thinking maybe 4 events just wondering is there is going 2 be 1

4. Does the appearance need to be changed? Maybe its a bit old we might need a new 1

5. Should More categories or Forums be added? Well in my opinion am good

6. Do you have any suggestions? Want to see any changes? I was thinking we can earn ranks liek best waster or racer

7. Should members be given more responsibilities? If need then yeah i guess Like for Mods,Co Leaders and am guessing Admin not sure and the Also as 4 TOF Members and Car Editors they'll keeping making cars and TOF Members not sure what so ever
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: Please Submit Reviews!   Please Submit Reviews! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 pm

1. Is the lay out of this forum good? Does it need improvement? Its perfect

2. Do you find this forum is better than the secret TOF forum on AIM? Yea

3. Should we use the forum for other things? Not really

4. Does the appearance need to be changed? Yea, it looks... weird. Maybe a theme thats a little more... modern looking, im not crazy about this weird style we have right now

5. Should More categories or Forums be added? Naa

6. Do you have any suggestions? Want to see any changes? See number 4

7. Should members be given more responsibilities? Nope
Back to top Go down
SpeedMaster@TOF
TOF member
TOF member
SpeedMaster@TOF

PostSubject: Re: Please Submit Reviews!   Please Submit Reviews! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:43 pm

1. Is the lay out of this forum good? Does it need improvement? its good

2. Do you find this forum is better than the secret TOF forum on AIM? yea

3. Should we use the forum for other things? no

4. Does the appearance need to be changed? idk

5. Should More categories or Forums be added? nope

6. Do you have any suggestions? Want to see any changes? its good

7. Should members be given more responsibilities?nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Submit Reviews!   Please Submit Reviews! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

1. Is the lay out of this forum good? Does it need improvement? It's good. Just hide a few things that are public and you should be good.

2. Do you find this forum is better than the secret TOF forum on AIM? Haven't been to the AIM one in a while

3. Should we use the forum for other things? What other things would we use it for? are we branching out into other games?

4. Does the appearance need to be changed? Nope. Leave them as they are...

5. Should More categories or Forums be added? Let's add topics for other games... Also, a car building challenge would be nice...

6. Do you have any suggestions? Want to see any changes? A music player with five preset tunes to listen to and the ability to add more would be nice...

7. Should members be given more responsibilities? Uhh... They are fine! (I hope)
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: Please Submit Reviews!   Please Submit Reviews! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:31 am

Dude... I just made a car building challenge topic... Go read it Razz For once im not the dumbass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Submit Reviews!   Please Submit Reviews! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Submit Reviews!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Oranje Fénix :: Announcements :: Important Updates :: Archives-
Jump to: