Team Oranje Fénix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom, Honour and Respect

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOOD FIGHT!!

Go down 
+13
WarKill
z00k4
Red
mr.Hoh
BigM
Pineapple
C-------------8s
Thunder-Edge
Kitty
Nuttyboy812
Flamester
OpenUpTheDoorIt'sReal
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! Empty
PostSubject: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Watch out Im going to throw a pie at you, Its a crazy party everyone is throwing the food people brought to the party!! I pickup a bowl of punch and throw it at West who gets splattered over and his white shirt stained by the cranberry juice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://teamoranjefenix.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

I throw a cake at Kitty, force rafa into a giant 55 gallon drum of mashed potatoes, and then throw McDonalds food at MDX

... and then I put on some sweet techno music, turn the lights out, and then turn on the LAZOR BEAMS!....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:45 pm

OoO so you want to do it that way huh! Well I just force your head into the cake and force rafa to jump into the pool of pudding in the backyard. Then I make MDX chug some hot sauce and eat chile peppers Razz
Back to top Go down
OpenUpTheDoorIt'sReal

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:46 pm

I eat the mashed potatoes + pudding and spit them at West.

I acquire a pizza cannon with ultra-hot pepper and force you all to eat lava hot pizza
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:48 pm

well I like hot pizza...I can drink lots of water Wink

I manage to get a large brick of cheese and slam West on the side of the head, then I turn to rafa who is still amazed at my powerful hit and bash him on the other side of the head with the cheese
Back to top Go down
OpenUpTheDoorIt'sReal

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:50 pm

I take the cheese and tore it into pieces then I throw it on a fire on your face while eating some cake.
Back to top Go down
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:51 pm

I take all the ketchup and mustard and start spraying it at everyone....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:51 pm

HA! I am immune to spicy foods (and mashed potatoes. And getting hit in the head with cheese)!

I smear Flamester in peanut butter and stick him to the top of a flagpole, and then send rafa into kitty, knocking over the giant keg and spilling beer all over the floor.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:52 pm

I take your piece of cake and shove it into your face and up your nose your choking on cake...so greedy! Then West who is still swimming in the pudding I throw salt and pepper at him to make him sneeze and he has a runny nose...Sorry no tissues Razz
Back to top Go down
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

I jump off the flagpole and make a grenades out of mustard and ketchup and chuck them at west and kitty

Last edited by Flamester on Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OpenUpTheDoorIt'sReal

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

I call my pizza car with mustard spikes and I toggle the ketchup on, creating a big pool of ketchup. Then I eat my car while driving out of the pool.
Back to top Go down

But I can't smell anything so automatically I can't sneeze. I fly out of the pudding, and then wonder why we have so much cake and then set it on fire.

I then force kitty into a vat of baking soda as revenge for shoving cake up my nose...

Last edited by WEST No. 5 on Tue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

I then take a pepper so hot that if you touch it with your skin it will burn and throw at Kitty, watching her roll aroun burning to death (gloves are wonderful)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:56 pm

:O how mean! however you didnt know that I ran up to each of you and smearing if all over you before It was to late but I jumped into the pool of pudding to save myself while you all ran around in pain!
Back to top Go down
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:57 pm

I retreat outside to my house to gather some food fight weapons.....
Back to top Go down
OpenUpTheDoorIt'sReal

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:57 pm

I steal Nuttyboy's pepper and put it on the pudding pool causing everyone to burn like hell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Before you threw the pepper into the poor I threw a bucket of water at you causing the pepper to go into your eyes and you ran around in circles and West was still in trying to clean the cake out of his nose with his fingers...Eww!
Back to top Go down
OpenUpTheDoorIt'sReal

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I took the pepper out of my eyes and quickly ran into a secret entrance and started secretly working on food lasers.
Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:01 pm

I see Flamster and smash the pepper in his face watching his eyes burn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:01 pm

But the cake couldn't get stuck up my nose in the first place. Remember? I'm sick?

anyways...

I get in my car, turn into Ghost Rider, and mow down everyone with my flaming Sunday Surprise (with three flaming scoops of napalm)

Back to top Go down
Nuttyboy812
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Master Gunnery Sgt.
Nuttyboy812

I take the completed food LAZOR and use it against you guys
Back to top Go down
OpenUpTheDoorIt'sReal

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:02 pm

The food laser wasn't completed and it went against you causing you to cut yourself in half

USING FOOD!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Well if you didnt already know west I took the battery out of your car and threw the dirty egg salad the was rotten onto the hood of your can and you chocked in the dirty fumes!
Back to top Go down
Flamester

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:04 pm

I manage to get to my house. I wash my eyes out and load the dinner blaster 9000....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEf8fWUHljU

Last edited by Flamester on Tue May 08, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:04 pm

My car runs on pure fear... and I'm still on fire...

I then steal a tanker truck full of Gatorade and dump it on everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!   FOOD - FOOD FIGHT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOD FIGHT!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Oranje Fénix :: Off Topic :: Text games-
Jump to: